Due to expansion, my client is looking to recruit a Graphic Designer to join their team.
Candidates must be motivated, versatile, and a creative designer who thrives in an agency environment whilst achieving breakthrough campaign performance.
Duties include, but not limites to:
- Design of digital advertising creatives primarily to be used across display and retargeting (Google Display Network), paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn etc) and other digital channels (including Spotify and Tik Tok)
- Design of landing pages and landing page variants for CRO and A/B testing campaigns
- Leading design projects involving a full creative process and bespoke asset deliverables
- Developing a templated approach to delivering high-performing assets quickly, where the focus of work is on media buying and campaign management
- Evangelising the value of creative and it's potential to transform experience, engagement, and results to clients and colleagues
In order to succeed in this role candiadtes musy have experience designing for ambitious and demanding clients, and relish the accountability that comes with setting and then achieving clear performance objectives for their creative work. You'll need a solid understanding of modern digital design technology/processes, and have used a range of design tools including Adobe platforms. Ideally candidates will be educated to degree level in Graphic Design or similar - you must be able to provide a portfolio with examples of design work portfolio with examples of design work.
In return you will be given a basic salary between £23,000 to £28,000 per annum, dependent on experience plus exciting company incentives including your birthday off, early finish on a Friday and exciting experiences and days out.
Purple Panda Recruitment Ltd (Company Number (phone number removed)) Is a UK based Recruitment Agency.We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees, clients and candidates equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, , age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.Due to the high volume of CVs received we do not provide individual feedback on applications. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful. For further feedback please contact us directly.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Landing Pages
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'