Inspiring Interns is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment agency. We’ve placed over 6,000 candidates at the country’s leading businesses including M&C Saatchi Mobile, Skype, OK Magazine, King.com, Hailo, Easyjet, and Lloyds.
We are looking for an experienced Creative Marketing Designer with superb creative and
campaign skills to join the team working across a number of the company’s portfolio of
This role will suit a middleweight graphic designer with experience of designing marketing
collateral for a wide range of digital businesses. You will be a designer looking for your next step up and used to generating high volume output.
- You will be the sole dedicated designer in the marketing team tasked with creating effective digital designs (web, social, infographics, content. resources, email, gifs, marketing & other).
- Creating outstanding marketing materials for online and offline projects
- Production and branding experience
- Demonstrate outstanding creative lateral thinking in your design work
- Demonstrable experience of graphic design, branding and marketing design
- Ability to design for multiple projects, large or small too tight time scales
- Ability to work from initial design briefs, to brainstorming ideas through to design and delivery
- including strategic input into wider marketing campaigns
- Adobe creative suite Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and tools like sketch etc,
- An understating of digital design for both web and email marketing and exposure to HTML,
- Adapt at keynote or PPT design
- A great understanding of typography & composition
- A good design eye & great attention to detail.
- A strong portfolio of effective design that you can talk us through you
- Driven to succeed without being overly ruthless
- Able to focus on the things that matter
- Passionately curious
- Prepared to challenge your colleagues to make us better
- Honest and straightforward with your communication and open to direct feedback
- Naturally collaborative and able to take constructive feedback
- Someone with print and digital experience that has worked in-house across multiple brands.
- Looking for someone who's keen to produce some really creative and engaging material
- Team events & Fab Thursday/ Fridays
- A relaxed & sociable office environment
- Office snacks
- Learning and development opportunities
- 25-day holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Book club… various clubs!
- Day off for your birthday
- Off-site quarterly team bonding events; escape rooms, treasure hunts, etc
- Monthly winner’s circle (off-site celebration for high performers)
- Equipment you want/ need to do your job a given.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'