GRAPHIC DESIGNER - EAST MIDLANDS
Calling talented Graphic Designers with a good eye for layout and typography and a creative flair in design and layout creation.
Our client, a Design and Branding agency in East Midlands is seeking a talented Graphic Designer with a good eye for layout and typography and a good understanding of marketing platforms (both printed and digital) to work on innovative projects across branding, packaging, campaigns, projects (offline and online) and printed media for a wide range of clients and consumer product sectors.
The role is based within the in-house design team and reports to the Creative Director.
- To be responsible for producing print ready artwork and digital assets
- To be responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns
- Communication is a big part of the job, so the trainee designer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process
The role will vary day-to-day, but common activities include:
- Developing new concepts through to design and production stages
- Complete and create artwork for brand communications
- Design assets for website, email, social and paid media channels
- Research images, typography and design trends
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with the creative director to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Producing corporate marketing literature
- Producing / designing presentations within PowerPoint
- Supporting in-house marketing team to produce innovative visual campaigns
- Creative industry experience in digital and print graphic design
- A background of working as part of a design team
- Using of Apple Mac equipment and operating system
- Good Office skills, Mac and PC Platform (PowerPoint and Word)
- Strong Adobe skills (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects)
- Strong understanding of layout and typography and animation
- Good understanding of modern print processes in packaging and digital production (online asset creation)
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high- pressure environment
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Ability to follow and work within brand guidelines
- Creatively driven and a keen eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Illustration skills would be advantageous
- Up to date on current trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adeptness with leading design software packages
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- Car license essential
Please send your CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
- Adobe Creative Suite
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'