We are looking to recruit a Graphic Designer into our London office.
This role will include training engineers in better presentation and graphic skills so some transferrable experience will be helpful.
Travel to other offices in the region will be required.
The successful candidate will have excellent creative and communications skills, interpreting ours and our Client’s needs to deliver effective design solutions, with high visual impact, across a range of print and digital materials including but not limited to:
- Large-scale planning and design reports and bid documents
- Digital and printed presentation and exhibition materials
- Internal and external digital communications.
- The successful candidate will work as an integrated part of our team, and cooperate closely with our creative marketing and brand team to contribute to the development of ours and our Client’s brands.You
You will also forge strong links to our in-house Graphics, Visualisation & Virtual Reality teams; therefore knowledge and experience in 3D modelling, film, editing and animation would be highly beneficial. It would also be of benefit to have some interest and experience in architecture, buildings and/or sustainibility.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide professional graphic design support across the DP+E team
- Participate in the full lifecycle of projects, from design brief to production
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Work as part of an integrated team of designers, executives, copywriters and others.
We are looking specifically for the following skills:
- Demonstrable graphic design skills and expertise, with a strong portfolio, experience working for a similar architectural or design practice will be best as you will be working with staff within these field and so you would need to have an understanding of this field
- Thorough knowledge of up-to-date, industry leading software and technologies, including Adobe CS InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and MS PowerPoint (knowledge of MS Office, 3D visualisation and app-based software highly desirable)
- You will need strong presentation skills
- Skills in the following will also be important to the role so we would like to see demonstraton of:
- power point presentations
- writing and proof reading
Relevant professional qualifications will be needed.
Your benefits will include:
Helping our employees achieve a healthy work-life balance is important to us. If you join AECOM, as well as receiving a competitive salary, you’ll also have the opportunity to explore flexible working arrangements. Core benefits include 25 days’ annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution membership fee. You can also choose from a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
You’ll also be able to give back to communities with up to two paid CSR days each year. Through our charity, The AECOM Foundation, you can volunteer to support children in developing countries. And if you’re a member of the Reserve Forces you’ll receive an additional 15 days paid leave for training commitments.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'