Working for an established business currently delivering on ambitious growth plans offers exciting career opportunities for driven, collaborative individuals. Employees are empowered to make the decisions that drive value for customers and are rewarded for developing innovative solutions. Career progression can be swift for those that want it. The overall working environment is informal and relaxed but professional. You're expected to deliver, but to enjoy coming to work too!
Graphic Designer - Role and Responsibilities - Product Designer / Packaging / Design Engineer / Adobe / Graphic Design
* Designing packaging for various products and uses
* Develop the overall layout and design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and presentations
* Process, re-touch and manipulate images for presentations and mock-ups
* Be an organised team player, willing to pitch into maintaining a good workflow
* Develop ideas and concepts into compelling visuals for presentations, collateral and branding projects
* Interpret needs, objectives and direction from multiple sources to ensure design concepts meet brand standards and business goals
* Preparing artwork files/advertisements for print
* Communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely while quickly applying feedback and direction as needed
Graphic Designer - Skills and Abilities - Product Designer / Packaging / Design Engineer / Adobe / Graphic Design / Marketing
* Design experience including page layouts, information graphics, presentations and photo manipulation
* Experience in brochure / catalogue design
* A creative flair and solid foundation of design, colour and layout principles
* Proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
* Ability to produce quality work while meeting a multiple of conflicting project deadlines
* An affinity for current industry developments and design trends
Graphic Designer / Product Designer / Packaging / Design Engineer / Adobe / Graphic Design / Marketing
This is an exciting, dynamic role for an individual who enjoys a fast paced working environment. In return the company will reward you with a competitive salary package and fast career progression. If this role appeals, please apply now!
- Graphic Designer
- Product Designer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'