Redditch • Salary £9360-£10,920 DOE • Permanent - Part Time 20 hours a week
You will be working for a busy print, shop who requires a presentable, enthusiastic and highly creative Mac designer. Based in Redditch,
Graphic Designer Duties will include:
- Designing logos adverts and branding.
- Typesetting, digitally printing documents, generating print-ready PDFs and preparing artwork for litho print.
- Working on their own initiative as part of a small team,
- They will be able to produce fresh and contemporary commercial designs.
The successful Graphic Designer candidate will have:
- Great communication skills
- Friendly, personable and helpful
- Organised and able to work towards tight deadlines
- A can-do approach
- Flexible to do other duties to help team members when required
- Part-time hours 20 hours a week working hours.
- You must have working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and/or Quark Xpress will be required.
- Knowledge of Wordpress and Dreamweaver, along with general web design skills, would also be highly desirable
Apply for this role:
In order to apply for our Graphic Designer role, we require you to provide us with 5 bullet points describing why you think you would be perfect for this role along with your current CV. You can include your 5 bullet points in the cover note/cover email of your response or as the first page of your CV.
Please note your application will not be considered if you do not submit 5 bullet points - you wouldn't believe how many people don't do this so make sure you give yourself the best possible chance of securing this job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'