Our client, a music experience agency are on the lookout for a Graphic Designer to join their office based in Central London. This person will work as part of the marketing team to deliver visual assets to support campaigns and promotions : across video and motion graphics, graphic design, interface design and corporate comms.
Sitting within the marketing team, the Designer will also work closely with designers and creatives from other parts of the business to ensure consistency and excellence in all their output.
- Lead on the creation of artist graphic assets, for publishing on: VR stores, social media, website and mobile app ?
- Create short form video trailers and animations
- Lead the continuous improvement of video and graphic formats ?
- Ideate, prototype and create new graphic, motion graphic and video formats for social media & digital channels ?
- Assist with new page templates and layouts
- Email marketing layout & design ?
- Create corporate presentations and comms ?
- Brand guardianship and development ?
- Assisting wider design team as required ?
- Have a strong understanding of design principles and theory, coupled with advanced skills in motion graphics, video editing and graphics creation packages
- Have a degree in a visual creative field, or equivalent career experience ?
- Have 2-3 years relevant professional experience, ideally working with consumer brands in the content / entertainment space ?
- Thrive in a fast paced working environment ?
- Have experience creating assets for a wide range of social formats ?
- Be enthusiastic about learning new software, techniques and disciplines ?
- Be confident working in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects (Sketch, ?Cinema 4D and other video editing platforms are a plus) ?
- Be a self-starter with natural initiative and ability to prioritise ?
- Have an interest in music and technology ?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'