£35k per annum + benefits
I have an amazing opportunity for somebody very creative with strong branding, print and digital advertising experience to be involved in the digital design output of the award-winning retail business in Northampton.
As the Graphic Designer you will be creating design solutions that deliver high impact across digital and offline assets. Working within the business divisional marketing team, the role holds responsibility for design, branding, messaging, advertising, content production and business presentations.
Reporting into the Senior Graphic Designer, this role will focus on producing innovative concepts and designs for a variety of marketing initiatives including but not limited to: emails, social media content, blog content, banner ads, event collateral, print ads, posters, branded merchandise, presentations, flyers, visual displays, brochures and videos.
This is a great opportunity to support a focused, multi-brand marketing team, working in a fast-paced environment, delivering projects to tight deadlines.
What you will be doing
Working within the divisional marketing team, you will primarily be responsible designing, producing and delivering assets across the divisional brands. You will be expected to work on some projects from conception, whilst others you will follow a brief.
You will be required to work collaboratively with the Senior Graphic Designer and Motion Graphic Designer to:
- Design and create engaging, scalable content for digital assets, social media, blogs, video, email, business presentations, events/trade shows and other marketing assets efforts
- Produce designs and innovative ideas for print and digital deliverables that are on brand
- Create and execute infographic concepts
- Engage with and manage supplier collaborations
- Visualise content to support on preparatory materials for spokespeople, such as presentations
- Identify and initiate improvements to the design and execution of graphics material
- Pilot alternative and creative ways to deliver the best engagement from our audience through good design and standard methodologies
- Apply brand design to internal communications across divisional brands
- Engage with web development teams, ensuring the brand is represented appropriately
- Work on creating world-class presentations and assets for divisional corporate events
- Experienced creative professional, with extensive experience of delivering creative and impactful designs for a range of audiences
- Be able to demonstrate that you can challenge the status quo as a creative conceptual thinker, and work collaboratively within a highly creative team in order to come up with the best possible solutions
- An authority in Adobe Creative Suite with experience in all programs including InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop
- In-depth digital design capabilities
- Excellent knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web/digital design
- Strong interpersonal skills required to network and build relationships and influence others, alongside a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Proficient in motion graphic editing/animation using industry standard software including Premier Pro and After Effects
- Ability to work effectively under deadline and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience repurposing content into different social media formats
- Ability to storyboard or translate ideas to stakeholders and develop innovative design solutions
- A keen eye with excellent attention to detail
- Experience sourcing video and negotiating rights to clips
- Excellent organisational skills
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a Graphic Designer role, preferably in the digital sector or agency side.
- A high level of experience developing social media campaigns
- Ability to travel with work when required
- Supply an up-to-date online portfolio
- Brand Design
- Highly Creative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"