REED Technology Belfast are currently working with a dynamic distribution organization business operating across all of Ireland.
Due to continued business growth and an increase in projects, this fantastic company is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join their excellent team based in their Kilrea office.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Marketing team and will be responsible for the creation of sales materials, catalogues, brochures, web related content and all POS and promotional requirements. They will also have responsibility for the creation and development of designs/concepts to be used as part of the company branding, advertising and development.
These designs/concepts will be used both online and in print.
My Client is looking for a creative, motivated self-starter, with an excellent understanding of online and digital to join their team.
The successful candidate will require:
• Minimum 1 years’ experience within a Graphic design role
• Ability to work confidently using: Adobe Illustrator; InDesign; Photoshop; Microsoft Office
• Experience in website development and maintenance, creation of Ezines and online media,
• Knowledge of CSS, HTML
• Demonstrate exceptional levels of creativity, motivation and innovation – a portfolio of previous work would be advantageous
• Fantastic organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads in a fast paced work environment and meet tight deadlines while working alongside the marketing and design department
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across the business and will be a key member of the online and marketing teams.
The position offers an attractive salary, a market leading benefits package and excellent development opportunities.
To apply please contact Niall Lennon on 02890330604 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial and confidential discussion.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"