Greenhill are delighted to be working with our highly successful and growing gaming client based on the outskirts of Cambridge to recruit a Graphic Designer. It’s an exciting time to join the business as it continues to expand and develop new products and ways of working to enhance and grow its portfolio. This is an additional position and requires a talented candidate ideally possessing a degree in Graphic Design or similar who wants to progress their career.
The key responsibilities of the Graphic Designer role include:
- Developing visually engaging and technically accurate graphic materials to specification
- Producing production artwork and files to meet production deadlines
- Working with team members, product managers and web designers to create marketing materials
- Creating compelling design solutions across print and digital platforms
- Assisting with proofing and gaining approvals
- Working across the organisation to uphold and reinforce brand consistency
To be successful as the Graphic Designer you will:
- Hold a degree in Graphic Design or similar discipline
- Be highly creative, organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Possess advanced knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Have an understanding of digital media formats such as display ads and HTML emails
- Be confident and able to explain ideas and concepts to colleagues and stakeholders
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary in the range of £22-28,000 and excellent benefits along with the opportunity to work in an exceptional business alongside a great team.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Cambridge based Graphic Designer position and you would like to be considered for the role, please send in an application today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch to discuss your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'