TOG is home to one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK and pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Launched in 2003, when the global economy was beginning to be radically reshaped by new technology and new ideas. Our aim was to reconfigure the modern British workplace to bring it into line with a fast-changing world. Today, TOG has 17,000 members working across 33 buildings, 31 of which are in London, with more on the way. We house one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects.
TOG is growing fast! With more new buildings opening and more members joining than ever before. We are a design led company known for doing things differently in our beautiful unique spaces.
We are looking for a creative and passionate Graphic Designer to step up to the challenge to produce engaging designs across all brand channels - digital and print designs. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to apply their creativity to a range of mediums. The right person will ensure that visuals across all channels represent and uphold the TOG brand.
Design and production
- Design and produce high-quality creative content for an evolving and broad range of print and digital mediums (website, email, social media, advertising, partner campaigns, flyers and posters) using our style and tone of voice, either from scratch or taking inspiration from existing artwork
- Work with external printers and contractors to ensure high-quality delivery of print projects
- Work to enhance our website and suggest new designs for our pages
- Deploy all email designs in email platform (we’re currently using MailChimp)
- Content management and publishing web content using CMS (we’re currently using WordPress)
Brand guardianship and attention to detail
- Work with other team members to ensure designs are consistent across all brand channels
- Have outstanding attention to detail and a keen eye for sharp design, maintaining high standards at all times
- Be a brand ambassador by ensuring that all touch points are protected and in line with the overall creative vision
- Be curious; continually broadening knowledge by keeping up to date with digital innovations and our competitor activity
- Be aware of and have an interest in architecture, interior design and entrepreneurship
- Liaise with other team members to fully understand, interpret and respond to the briefs they provide, requesting additional information where necessary
- Discuss ideas and present designs to other team members
- Experience in a similar role (agency/in-house/freelance)
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, content management systems and email platforms
- Digital production and print process knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Creative and passionate about design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Interior Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"