Here at Mansion, we are recruiting for a middle-weight designer with proven experience to join our Creative Team based in our Gibraltar office. As part of the team, they will be involved in creating all on and offline design for our company products and brands.
The role requires good technical and communication skills, and the ability to work to tight deadlines, without compromising on quality.
To succeed in the role you will have:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Handle a variety of design tasks, including (but not limited to) website graphics, printed marketing materials, email headers and templates, branded merchandise, animated banners, social media imagery, brand presentations, corporate template production, game assets, landing pages and conference booth design.
- Develop concepts and produce creative assets for various on and offline promotions, marketing campaigns and products.
- Work closely with internal teams to understand briefs and meet their requirements, executing high-quality and creative design assets.
- Ensure all creatives are within brand guidelines, are of the highest quality and are consistent with our brand’s visual identities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree (or similar) in a creative discipline
- Solid experience in web and graphic design
- An intimate knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- The ability to work under pressure, both individually, and as part of a larger team
- A flexible, mature, can-do approach
- An online portfolio of work is mandatory
Desirable skills and experience in the following areas:
- UI Design
- Motion graphics
- Banner ad design
- Online gaming experience
- Experience in print design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"