Are you looking to join a creative team? We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to work with an award-winning organisation in a relaxed and modern office.
As a Graphic Designer you will work closely with the Head of Creative to produce original, inspiring and creative design solutions.
You will be experienced in taking a client brief from inception to completion, as well as being self-motivated, have an excellent eye for detail and great time management skills.
Working on a diverse range of projects across multiple disciplines including branding, print and web projects, as a Graphic Designer, you will need to be able to respond well to any challenge presented and be able to develop creative concepts to the very highest standard.
To be considered for the Graphic Designer role you must possess the following skills and experience:
- A passion for design with an eye for detail.
- Motivation and desire to execute every project to the highest standard.
- Show initiative and a positive can-do attitude.
- Deliver quality results in a fast-paced environment
- A portfolio presenting highly creative ideas and design concepts
- Good communicator and be confident presenting your concepts to the project team
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- A collaborator - supporting other team members as required
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- 3 years + experience
- Illustration / Visualising skills
- Animation / Video experience
- HTML and CSS coding skills
- Adobe XD prototyping
In return you will be offered the following benefits:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Internal and external training and development opportunities
This is a full time, permanent opportunity. If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please contact S2 Recruitment or apply today with your CV and relevant portfolio.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job