A Graphic Designer is needed to join one of Europe's leading manufacturers and suppliers of packaging and consumable products. Working from their Head Office in Birmingham, expect to provide high quality creative input and implement your design ideas across a variety of design and marketing led initiatives.
With an enviable client list that boasts Sainsbury's, Greggs, Marks & Spencer, Gourmet Burger Kitchen and Starbucks (to name a few), this privately owned UK & Far East manufacturer has been leading the way in product design and innovation for over 20 years. They are now seeking Graphic Designer to join their award-winning design team and provide key support in developing brand identities and market leading presentation designs.
Joining as the Graphic Designer you will assist the delivery of a variety of 'all round' design and creative deliverables. On a day-to-day basis expect to create new product promotions across a variety of media, create client facing documents (sales proposals, products guides / brochures), create print proposals, research brand identities, push design boundaries, photograph products, contribute to brainstorming sessions and anything else necessary to bring your innovative design ideas to life. Whilst this is predominately a graphic / 2D design driven role, you will also have the opportunity to participate in ideas generation for product and packaging development initiatives (experience / interest in product and structural packaging design isn't require but would be a bonus!)
To qualify… You should be a Graphic Designer or similar with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- First class design and creative skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A well balanced portfolio which combines examples of creative design, illustration and development with more detailed assignments;
- The ability to develop a cross section of creative solutions that meet client briefs;
- Excellent knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and other Creative Suite apps;
- An understanding of core design principles as well as modern trends;
- A solid understanding of the printing process, colour, and typefaces;
- A passion for creativity and problem solving;
- A strong communicator for dealing with internal and external clients;
- A passion for packaging design and development.
In return, the Graphic Designer can expect challenging yet rewarding environment where you will be given the freedom to showcase your skills and abilities.
- Creative Designer
- Retail Designer
- POS Designer
- Conceptual Designer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job