Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18,000 - £25,000 DOE
Off the back of recent success and growth, this long-established and market-leading business is looking to add a Graphic Designer to its in-house design team based in Manchester.
Our client provides licensed establishments with all of their bar and sundry supplies. At 24th place in the Sunday Times PWC Profit Track 100, they have become the fastest-growing privately owned drinks company in Britain. Their aim is to provide the best customer service in the industry, as well as an impressive and extensive portfolio of products.
CVs without links to online portfolios will not be considered.
- Assisting the Senior Graphic Designer and other members of the Design Team.
- Amending existing drinks lists and creating bespoke menus from scratch.
- Working with Account Managers across 16 depots to ensure they meet their customers’ print and design needs.
- Creating and preparing print-ready artwork.
- Liaising directly with printers.
- Working on brochures and other POS to support the business.
- Generating ideas for new brands, occasionally including label design.
- Creating and amending PowerPoint presentations when necessary.
- Creating online assets such as web banners for the company website.
- Liaising with marketing and brands team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Design-related degree or similar (Graphic Design, Web Design or similar)
- Be well versed in the Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Microsoft Software (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong portfolio of print work, showing an understanding of print processes.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, balance several projects at a time and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage own workload.
- Proven record of good attendance and time-keeping.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team, with good English and communication skills.
- Highly motivated & willing to take on additional workload during busy periods.
To apply for the role of Graphic Designer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Graphic Designer, Designer, Creative Designer, Artworker, Creative Artworker, Graphic Artist, Graphic Design.