Our client based in North London/Hertsis looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team of 5 in-house designers.
Working for this well establishing Healthcare brand you will have considerable influence on the creative aspects across both print and digital. This will include all marketing collateral, Brochures, Leaflets, Posters, Emails, Social Media and their website and apps too. The ideal candidate will be driven and focused on achieving design objectives and able to manage projects and liaise with printers too. Previous experience designing marketing campaigns from start to finish would be huge advantage but not essential. Just a will executive portfolio, a well written CV and willingness to learn is really important.
- Strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Able to manage marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Innovative, creative thinker with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exemplary organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Self driven and focused individual
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritises.
- Very strong organisation skills is a must for this role.
- Minimum of 1 year design experience.
- Previous experience working under global brand guidelines.
- Experience creating small and large format print work.
- Window design would be a huge advantage.
- HTML, HTML4, CSS, CSS3, WordPress, would be beneficial.