Our client is looking for a creative graphic designer with a keen eye for detail to join their team.
Your job purpose will be to develop and nurture their in house creative projects from packaging and branding through to digital, print and retail POS. You will take leadership of creative output of the company, using your skills and knowledge to expand the business, grow the in house teams and deliver all print requirements for the manufacturing and production departments.
Do you have the passion and experience to take ownership? Do you enjoy working in an innovative, new and exciting industry?
- Lead all creative & design briefs / Projects.
- Responsible for delivering all packaging / digital / print design projects.
- Manage all external suppliers from artwork to print production.
- Manage print run job sheets, approval and delivery.
- Manage all art-working for print.
- Creative campaigns.
- Creating all digital content for social and websites.
- Aid the marketing manager and digital departments.
- Print, digital and bespoke designs.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Expert graphic design packages.
- Natural creative flair.
- Understanding of art working for print.
- Understanding of digital design.
- You must be flexible and organised.
- You must be a be pro-active with tasks and duties.
- You must be personable, friendly, and professional.
- You must be able to take project from start to completion.
- You understand and live design and have a great understanding of the digital & print landscape.
- You're ready to work in a start-up environment with a creative approach.
Location: West Sussex
Salary: £20,000 to £26,000
Start date: Immediately
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design
- Product Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job