Anglia Tool Centre is a division of the Ridgeon Group. We opened Anglia Tool Centre in November 2006 to supply Industrial Power Tools & Accessories to the Trade. We are now one of the largest Power Tool suppliers in the UK and pride ourselves on the service level we provide and the technical knowledge of our colleagues.
We are currently looking to recuit a Graphic Designer to join our team. The successful candidate will provide graphic design services for Anglia Tool Centre’s website, digital marketing activities and also marketing collateral for branches, trade shows and direct marketing campaigns. You will need to manage the workflow of design projects and deliver design jobs on time and within brand guidelines.
- Designing creative banners and images for the website and digital campaigns
- Managing and delivering direct marketing campaigns to a brief and within deadlines
- Delivering marketing collateral in response to briefs from other members of the team
- Measuring the effectiveness of materials and suggesting ideas for improvement
- Adhere to brand guidelines and ensure the brand proposition is consistently reinforced
- Contribute to the development of the marketing plan and brand strategy
- Assist with the creation and delivery of email marketing campaigns
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of both digital and offline design techniques and trends
- Self-motivated to deliver design projects on time
- Driven to exceed expectations of the brief
- Ability to use own initiative and prioritise workload
- Advanced design software knowledge including Adobe CS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Dotmailer and using a CMS (ideal but not essential)
If you are looking to begin a challenging and rewarding career please apply online today.
Please note we are not accepting agency candidates for this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job