Graphic Designer / Creative Artworker - Dorking, Surrey
£22,000 - £25,000 plus benefits
We have a great opportunity for a Graphic Designer / Creative Artworker to join a retail and wholesale company in Dorking. This role offers you the opportunity to develop within the business and have a long-standing career. The ideal candidate will have experience, have a good creative eye, whilst being technically excellent, highly organised, productive and thrives within a fast-paced environment.
The focus will be on creative adaptation, implementation and artworking, translating existing designs into various sizes and formats as well as creating conceptual designs and style guides for new projects and packaging. In this role you will be working closely with the retail and wholesale teams and will span everything within the retail space from packaging for their own range of products to in-store graphics, POS, printed material for window displays, website graphics and their wholesale catalogue.
Candidates must have experience working with Adobe CS/CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) in producing finished artwork for print and web, whilst working within branding or campaign guidelines.
• Artworking of packaging, POS, brochures, banners, websites, reports and presentations for a range of clients
• Assist with catalogue versioning, email and web artwork and proofing
• Assist in the artworking of printed literature, adverts and digital content
• Retouching and visualising
• Work with the account management team to assist with the artworking for key pitch presentations
• Merge artwork into eShots for database marketing
• Updating the online archiving and asset management of all artwork
• Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Diverse portfolio which demonstrates proficiency in the artworking of packaging, POS, banners, brochures, concept mock-ups, presentations and posters
• Experience within the creative industry, preferably in an artworker role
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• A strong desire to learn and progress within the sector
• Previous creative agency experience is desirable
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Although not essential, a degree in a related discipline would be highly preferable
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Adobe Creative Suite