We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the marketing and digital design sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join a highly established and exciting company based in Hale, Cheshire.
Graphic Designer’s Core Duties
Working closely with the marketing team you will be responsible for researching competitors and trends that are relevant to our partner’s brands. You will use your findings to plan, design and develop creative solutions that answer the clients brief while adhering to any compliance or branding constraints.
Graphic Designer’s Skills required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience designing for web and mobile in a commercial environment.
- Fully proficient in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, etc).
- A proven ability to create wireframes and then translate these into visual design.
- A solid understanding of designing with a mobile-first approach.
- A solid understanding of different colour palettes.
- Video editing experience using Adobe Premiere, not essential
- An understanding of HTML & CSS, not essential?
Graphic Designer’s benefit’s
- Your own MacBook Pro
- Annual Ski Trip to the French Alps
- Death in Service Cover
- Frequent team Dinners
- 25 Days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Funded Training
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Photoshop
- Graphic Design