**Candidates MUST include a link to their portfolio or attach it as part of their CV to be considered**
Do you have creative flair and proven experience within Graphic Design? Are you looking for a new challenge? Our client are recruiting for two Graphic Designers for their Head Office team!
In return for your hard work as one of their Graphic Designers, you will receive a competitive salary of £27,000 - £31,300 per annum, plus excellent benefits including:
- Holidays - 23 days + Bank Holidays
- Employee Discount - our client offer up to 70% personal discount off our fantastic product.
- The Amazing Club - our client really believe that their people are amazing and the Amazing club is one way they recognise this. You can be nominated to join by a colleague and have the chance to win gift cards, extra day’s holiday and even lunch with the CEO!
- Interest Free Travel Loan, Generous Pension Scheme, Save as You Earn scheme, Life Assurance scheme, Child Care vouchers
- Wedding Gift - When you get married or have a civil ceremony, we offer free suit hire or a contribution to your special day!
Graphic Designer role:
Reporting into the Senior Graphic Designer, you will support the Creative Director in developing and driving creative direction in line with overall strategies for the brands and deliver all aspects of the brand expression, including in store POS, marketing and PR collateral. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Working alongside the Creative team, taking briefs and delivering compelling creative output
- Working closely with the Creative Director and the other members of the studio, challenging the team to generate fresh, creatively appealing and commercially viable ideas
- Manage external specialists such as photographers and printers.
The Ideal Graphic Designer:
Will have considerable experience in the industry, preferably in the retail section but this isn’t essential as long as there is the ability to go from concept to final artwork with confidence.
Candidates must also be experienced users of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. You will possess strong creative crafting skills, including ideas, typography, layout, colour, composition and materials. You will also have:
- On and offline fashion retail marketing communications skills
- A strong appreciation of Moss Bros Group’s philosophy and values
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience on working with cross-functional teams in brief development and translation to concept
- Excellent Mac skills
- An excellent understanding of artwork, repro, print, production and finishing processes
About the Business:
"Passion for style, unrivalled expertise and a proud heritage that spans over 160 years."?
Our client has a strong heritage and expertise in formal menswear. The company was established and founded in a quiet corner of London’s Covent Garden in 1851. Two small shops leased by Moses Moss formed the modest beginnings of a company with a name so familiar to many today.
Currently, our client have over 135 retail stores nationwide including 2 stores in Eire. Stocking a variety of leading menswear fashion brands.
If you have the skills and Experience to join the team as a Graphic Designer, our client want to hear from you. Click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Graphic Designer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job