Do you want to work in an awesome Graphic Design role for amazing Times Top 100 company? An award winning business, our client has been established for over a decade and over the last couple of years they’ve doubled their turnover, after phenomenal growth. They have a great working culture and outstanding offices.
Key responsibilities of the Graphic Designer; you’ll be responsible for creating amazing collateral that helps the sales and design teams, win more bids.
- Collateral; manage the end to end process of creating modern and dynamic collateral from design to production and print
- Stakeholder Management; work with the sales teams and design teams to ensure their needs are met and the collateral is being effective
Skills & experience the Graphic Designer must have;
- Graphic Design experience in a B2B environment with a focus on collateral
- Experience of creating innovative proposals
- Excellent working knowledge of InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator
- Solid knowledge of Sketch Up, CAD & 3D Max
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in a Creative subject
- Ability to travel
Salary & benefits for the Graphic Designer role;
£30,000 - £35,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.