Graphic Designer need for my client who is an award winning creative agency based near Oxford and London. They provide marketing, design and digital services to a wide range of excellent clients on a national and international basis.
You will need to be an experienced and talented all-round graphic designer with an eye for great design and an uncompromising desire to create stand-out marketing and digital communications. Your experience will include designing for both print and digital media across a range of different brands and industries.
Role & responsibilities
- Work closely with our talented creative, digital and client teams - and occasionally external specialists - to create outstanding print and digital design solutions.
- Be involved at all stages of the creative process - from interpreting the brief, through to creating concepts, setting the visual style, and delivering the asset in the required format.
- Use your experience and knowledge to actively contribute to team creative brainstorms.
- Take responsibility for multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest standard.
Technical skills & experience
- Excellent Mac knowledge and advanced skills in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign essential.
- Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Cloud applications and workflows would be advantageous.
- A good understanding of design for websites, and a passion for creating outstanding user interfaces, would be beneficial, as would basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and front-end web development.
- Previous agency experience, within a creative or digital environment, and proven experience of delivering multiple projects to tight timescales.
- Excellent layout, colour and typography skills combined with a positive 'can-do’ highly organised approach.
- Experience of working within the parameters of large corporate branding guidelines.
- A genuine passion for all things design related with a relentless desire to push the boundaries of design.