We are working in partnership with an incredibly successful high street retailer to search for a mid-weight graphic designer.
We are looking for a designer who demonstrates enthusiasm and confidence as well as being ambitious, articulate and a self-starter. You must be able to show initiative and be comfortable working in a fast paced and high-pressure environment. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with the company and add support and value to the design team.
The successful candidate will be join the Print & POS team and will be overseeing a junior designer.
What you'll be doing:
- Monthly print runs
- Posters, Flyers & POS
- Window graphics & displays
- Large scale in-store graphics
- Photography retouching
- Following brand guidelines
- Building concepts for photo shoots and campaigns
What we need:
- Ideally 2 years minimum experience in a print and POS background within an agency or in house.
- Advanced skills in InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proven track record of working in a fast pace environment to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Professionalism and respect
- Articulate communication skills with the ability to think on your feet
- Passion for the role and brand
If you have what it takes to excel in this position then please include your portfolio with examples of print and POS.
- Adobe Photoshop
- POS material
- Adobe Illustrator