Graphic Designer, Christchurch, Competitive Salary, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm, Free Parking & 20 Days Holiday
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a growing design company in the Christchurch area in recruiting for an additional Graphic Designer to join their team.
The successful Graphic Designer will be assisting the Senior Graphic Designer in creating visuals and artwork using Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Graphic Designer:
- Review and be aligned with key trends
- Create conceptual visuals to help win business
- Create artwork files
- Attend meetings when required
- Liaise with customers regarding design queries
- Work with the team in China to meet deadlines and make amendments
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience within a Graphic Designer role
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Must possess exceptional creative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
This position would suit candidates currently working as a Graphic Designer, Creative Artworker or a recent graduate within a design background.
If you are interested in this position please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.
- Graphic Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job