Our client is a nationally recognised organisation in the motor industry who are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team based in Gateshead.
As Graphic Designer you will be responsible for developing advertising concepts and delivering effective on-brand and on-strategy designs for websites, email marketing, press and social media.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for taking briefs and developing campaign concepts alongside copywriters.
- Design of campaign landing pages, static web banners for social media, HTML5 banner ads and email templates.
- Translate offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with the Art Director to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
- Retouch photography.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working within a professional design environment.
- Experience of creating advertising concepts.
- Experienced in designing emails, campaign pages, HTML5 banners and social media graphics.
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills.
If you are successful, you can look forward to ongoing training opportunities, career progression and a range of excellent benefits including a competitive salary, a childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, company rewards and a contributory pension scheme.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more.