Fieldfisher is a European law firm with market leading practices in many of the world's most dynamic sectors. We are an exciting, forward-thinking organisation with a particular focus on technology, finance & financial services and energy & natural resources.
Our growing European network of offices supports an international client base alongside our Silicon Valley, Beijing and Shanghai teams. Among our clients, we count social media sites and high street coffee chains through to pharmaceutical, life sciences and medical devices companies, energy suppliers, banks and FTSE 100 companies.
Clients choose to work with us because we deliver commercial, pragmatic and innovative solutions through our exceptional legal expertise and experience, on time and on budget.
We have more than 600 lawyers spread over nine locations, all providing highly commercial advice based on an in-depth understanding of our clients' needs. We operate across our offices in Amsterdam, Brussels, China, Paris, Germany, Italy, UK, and the US - Silicon Valley. In the UK, we have approximately 700 people working in the London, Manchester and Birmingham.
The firm is growing rapidly and its revenue for 2016/17 was £165 million. The UK accounts for approximately 70% of the headcount.
We were the fastest growing UK law firm last year with 2016/17 revenue of £165 million and were named Law Firm of the Year at the British Legal Awards 2017.
Fieldfisher recruitment processes are handled by our in house recruitment team. If you are an agency enquiring about partnering with us on recruitment, please direct your correspondence solely to the recruitment team and please do not submit speculative applications under any circumstances.
We wish to recruit a graphic designer with at least 4 years' experience of working in a corporate environment. Working in a creative team, you will develop a range of outputs to promote Fieldfisher to the market, to clients and to our internal teams.
• creative and innovative graphic design/artwork for online promotional materials and in relation to exhibitions, events and tenders,
• effective liaison with colleagues from all parts of the firm to explore and develop ideas and concepts and executing them .
• photographic enhancement providing colour correction, image enhancement and image creation.
• developing detailed specification for printing works to seek quotes.
•.becoming a brand ambassador, providing graphic design advice and ensuring adherence to our brand guidelines.
Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Publisher), Prezi..
Key Skills & Experience
• Excellent graphic design and related software skills
• Experience of video editing software and animation skills a distinct advantage
• Excellent attention to detail
• Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative but enjoying engagement with a team
• Ability to multitask, prioritise and work to short deadlines is essential. Excellent understanding of the principles of branding
Fieldfisher aims to ensure equality of opportunity and we are actively working towards improving the diversity of our staff. All applications will only be considered on merit and the applicant's suitability to meet the requirements of the role.