Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Due to increased company growth, we are now looking for an experienced and talented Graphic Designer to join our busy Marketing team with immediate effect.
Reporting to our Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for a wide range of design tasks. While we have a clear brand, you’ll be expected to use your creative flair to bring new ideas to the table, consistently pushing boundaries and open to continual learning of new skills.
- Artwork creation of all company collateral, including (but not limited to) brochures, leaflets, banners, icons, logos, and all digital and print media
- Updating of company website and creation of new webpages
- Production of sales and company presentations to support the sales team
- Creation of proposal documents for sales team
- Providing graphics for social media platforms
- Some HTML coding for our email messaging platform
- Assistance to the Marketing team for any ad-hoc tasks which may arise
- At least 3 years of commercial experience
- Strong knowledge and experience of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Web design experience, ideally within WordPress
- Self-starter, with the ability to effectively prioritise work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Passion, keenness and enthusiasm for all things creative
- Experience or knowledge of B2B marketing
- Excellent IT skills, with strong knowledge Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of HTML
- Experience with writing copy to a brief
- Must be able to deliver to a brief, take and implement constructive feedback
- Outstanding communication skills to enable you to build effective internal and external relationships
Silver Lining have just celebrated their 10th birthday, and in that time have built themselves to become a leading name in the IT and telecoms space. From supplying large financial institutions with their entire communication infrastructure, to supporting well known retailers with their PCI compliance, no day is ever the same.
We’re a tight-knit business with big goals, a supportive team, and an addiction Nando’s and Nerf guns. As well as our business goals, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously and have supported numerous charities over the years with community events, free services and fundraising drives.
To find out more about what makes us tick, check out our social pages.
- 20 days’ holiday per annum + bank holidays (You will also receive one extra day holiday per year of service up to 25 days)
- Pension scheme
- Paid leave for charity work