Graphic Designer, Poole, £17,000 - £23,000 p.a., Free Parking + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Graphic Designer within one of the UK’s leading Business to Business marketing companies. Reporting to the Design Supervisor, the successful candidate will work with the Marketing team to produce high impact Direct Marketing material.
Candidates should have a background in graphic design and experience of using suites of design software including In-Design, Illustrator and Photoshop. Some experience of web design and HTML would also be beneficial but is not essential.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with the Design Supervisor and wider marketing team to produce marketing collateral designed to increase sales and profitability
- Design and amend catalogues, adverts, inserts, posters, product cards, e shots and other advertising artwork
- Propose and action new cover section designs, catalogue body style sheets and other design elements
- Monitor the results of catalogue cover designs - Plan and design catalogue front covers in series
- Proofing - Catalogue and Web
- Maintain libraries of design collateral including images and copy blocks
- Weekly tasks of briefing Sales/Marketing team of e shot adverts and recording Royal Mail catalogue drops
Knowledge & Experience:
- Certified graphic design skills
- Experience in graphic design using CC 2017 packages In-Design, Illustrator and Photoshop is essential
- Some experience of web design and HTML would also be beneficial but is not essential
- Good communicator and team player - able to work with busy colleagues to ensure their input is taken on board and managed effectively
- Multitasking and working well under pressure on multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Work well under pressure and can handle change effectively and at short notice
- Positive and proactive with a willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to understand the objective of design in Direct Marketing and how best to communicate key messages
This role would currently suit candidates working as a Graphic Designer, Creative Art worker, Designer, or Artworker.
If you are interested in this position please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.
- Graphic Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job