Are you an experienced Graphic Designer looking for a new opportunity in the heart of the countryside of Bedfordshire, in Upper Dean.
Your role would be within a beautiful barn converted office, with a fantastic team and salary of £38,000 per annum (flexible).
Due to the remote location you will need to have access to your own transport
Your role as lead designer would include the creation of a wide variety of collateral, such as websites/intranets, e-Learning concepts, posters, leaflets, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity.
Creative thinking is a must, to feed into the creative campaign process. Having experience with E-learning creation would be highly advanterous.
You will be working alongside content specialists and project managers to fulfil client requirement, with creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
• Meeting clients from C-suite to project managers, to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the creative task
• Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients help develop design briefs
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
• Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
• To produce accurate and high-quality work
• Work as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, animators, web developers and marketing specialists.
• A passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
• A flexible approach when working in a team and the ability to work alone
• Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients
• Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues
• Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
• Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs
• Advanced user of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 01603 616190 ASAP!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job