Our client is a luxury fashion lifestyle brand that are looking to hire a Graphic Designer and artworker to join their in house team in leafy West Sussex. Reporting to the Head of Graphics, the Graphic Designer will be working within a small multi-disciplinary graphic design team, fulfilling both digital and print briefs, and working on a variety of projects to support numerous creative needs.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and happy to work on a variety of briefs including design, artworking and photography. The graphic designer will idelly have previous experience working with luxury retail brands.
Due to client location candidates must be able to drive and have their own vehicle.
· Taking ownership of project briefs, managing from concept through to artwork files for print
· Design, develop and artwork brand communication assets across all areas of the business
· To work alongside the Visual Merchandising/ Marketing Teams to provide collateral for Store graphics, POS, event and social media campaigns
· Create/maintain digital assets for the website, emails, social media, online advertising, digital content and banners
· Artworking seasonal catalogues, brochures, lookbooks, advertising, POS and leaflets
· Assisting the lead creative in photoshoots offering art direction and planning of photoshoots
· Collaborating with other disciplines internally and externally
· Proven ability in producing print and digital communications within a similar role
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Microsoft office.
· Excellent project management capabilities
· Efficient print management skills
· Strong creative flair and detail driven artworking skills
· Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and manage various projects at one time
· Passion for design trends / industry & retail trends
· Good knowledge of the luxury retail industry
· Experience in luxury brands/high fashion/retail sectors would be advantageous
· Nice to have: Animation, Film editing, retouching skills, Illustration sketching skills
Applications will not be considered without a portfolio. Please send your portfolio in a sepearte email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job