The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer for our client, a global leader in the design and manufacture of an exciting product range, based in the Essex area.
Working within a buzzy, social department, working closely alongside the Marketing team, the role will involve working heavily across email marketing, working start to finish across concept and design, through to campaign performance (alongside the Marketing Assistant).
Some duties will include:
* Support the Marketing Manager in delivering marketing campaigns to deliver relevant marketing materials to agreed deadlines and to a high standard
* Design ecommerce and promotional emails that drive customer acquisition and retention
o Set up all supporting assets including text files, landing pages, and tracking links
* Use direct response best practices to test different email concepts
* Create and send regular email marketing campaigns, tracking and reporting on campaigns in order to guide improvements
* Manage trigger email campaigns throughout the product lifecycle to maximise sales
This is a creative role whereby you will be designing all graphics for both print and web.
The successful candidate will have:
* Ability to work quickly with strong attention to detail
* Strong understanding of HTML and ability to code - highly desirable however not essential
* Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
* Fluent in email marketing packages - desirable, not essential
* Ability to think critically and solve problems
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* A creative thinker
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading company, who are rapidly growing and offer great career development, a social, modern & well-facilitated working environment and free onsite parking!
Please note, a portfolio of work will be required.
- email marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job