Are you looking for a fast-paced role where you will use a range of graphic design skills, including video, photography, social media content and packaging? Are you confident to deliver projects without much supervision, keeping to brand guidelines, and contributing new ideas? This is a great role for a growing consumer goods business with a strong market presence and award-winning products.Responsibilities:
You will be assisting the Graphic Design Manager with daily graphic design duties and projects. You will also be involved in generating new ideas for marketing campaigns, as well as ensuring all imagery is kept up to date and the brand guidelines are followed correctly. Tasks include:
- Creating artwork, images and other in-house design requirements.
- Creating print literature such as brochures and flyers.
- Creating images for web and social media platforms.
- Taking and editing photography and video.
- Ensuring the website is kept up to date and is working correctly.
- Creating/updating packaging.
- Ensuring all artwork follows the Brand guidelines and is consistent.
- Assisting the Junior Graphic Designers.
Ideally you will have 3-4 years’ experience in an in-house Graphic Design team with a graphic design qualification and good knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier and Acrobat. Additionally, it would be great if you had experience of photography, e-commerce, packaging and video editing. You’ll naturally have a great eye for detail, creative flair and be able to manage your own workload delivering artwork to deadlines.
Salary is circa £21,000 - £23,000, with 20 days holiday rising by a day for every year worked. Hours are 8.30 – 5pm.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. If you don’t hear from one of our Consultants, please be assured that we will contact you if you are suitable for any of our other vacancies. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.