A key hands on ' role which will report directly into the Head of Marketing and Design. You work to an agreed brief to create a variety of products and activities, such as websites, apps, software, advertising, posters, displays, corporate communications and corporate identity for our brands.
You will be tasked with designing the look and feel of our websites, applications & physical printed materials ie brochures, leaflets, signage etc.
Effective communication and positive relationships are critical. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach.
- Research, conceptualise, design, and produce outstanding creative for each of the Ultima brands for both internal and external distribution
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- Working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, 3D designers, department heads, web developers and other marketing specialists
- Organise and maintain Ultima's archive of creative assets
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
- Creating web/screen optimised artwork for a variety of application
- Maintain positive working relationships with external resources eg printers, sign makers etc
Skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro and Sketch
- Experience of designing for online media including websites, apps and social marketing