The main purpose of this role is to deliver high quality design for marketing collateral across all brands for B2C, B2B and internal audiences.
You will work in-house reporting to the Communications Manager, and will produce artwork across all end-user collateral with the creative studio team e.g. printed literature, PoS, forms, letters, terms and conditions etc.
• Responsible for the artwork production, development and project management of assets for both digital and print channels
• Typesetting product/in-branch collateral for B2B and B2C audiences ensuring content is up to date and accurate
• Day to day management of creative team requests,ensuring work is completed on time
• Responsible for ensuring all group assets have the correct branding and format
• Ensure all content is compliant from an asset point of view and that proposed and new content has been through a compliance and sign off process by the content owner
• Responsible for managing internal stakeholders and external print relationships
• Proofreading to ensure content is accurate to specification
• Maintain the company’s compliance standards and own compliance training
• You will hold a relevant qualification in graphic design
• Have at least 12 months experience in a creative position - with a portfolio to show.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe software: InDesign,Photoshop and Illustrator
• Able to communicate at all levels
• Be highly motivated to work as a team but also learn from others
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to learn and progress within the Creative sector, you will work for a well established firm who not only provide a highly competitive salary but a number of benefits also.
Please apply ASAP, to be immediately considered. Interviews to be held ASAP.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job