Salary 18k + benefits
Location- Somerset, commutable from Bath, Wells, Glastonbury, Dorset, Yeovil, Taunton, Honiton and Bridgwater
Due to growth our Somerset based client is looking to recruit a Designer to join a busy and exciting team
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar role or have an exceptional portfolio. They are looking for an individual who has a sharp eye for detail and can maintain a high quality of work whilst working in a busy studio environment.
The role will mostly involve putting together the twice yearly catalogue in a multitude of languages. You will need to be proficient in using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Other tasks will include creating a range of different marketing material across both print and web based platforms.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work to a creative brief and show understanding and relevance to the target market
- Work with Brand Manager and Creative Manager to develop creative solutions
- To work accurately, independently and as part of the Design/Marketing Team, to strict deadlines
- Delegating tasks and providing support
- Follow brand guidelines
- Attend press passes as required
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent qualification/experience
- Proficient in the use of Adobe CS Suite including InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.