Are you an aspiring Graphic Designer looking to join an exciting e-commerce company? Would you prefer to be close to one brand in an integrated design role with plenty of room for growth?
Our client is a forward-thinking, online retailer which has seen massive growth in the last 10 years. They’ve just gone through an incredibly well executed re-brand, which has been executed inside and out brilliantly. The marketing team have expanded to 9 people and are about to become 14, with more expansion next year forecast. The team is made up of a strong digital team of e-commerce professionals, a talented Creative Head, Production Manager, Artworkers and interior design. This particular role supports the Creative Head. The wider team offers a very cohesive approach, where they all thrive off idea generation, creativity, and being truly collaborative.
There is free parking onsite and there you will find open-plan, newly refurbished offices.
As Graphic Designer, you will work closely with the Brand Manager (Head of Creative) and the CMO. You will focus on creating engaging designs and creative concepts across multiple on/offline channels. You will get the chance to use your creative thinking and graphic design talent on a wide variety of projects. This is a truly integrated role, working on above the line TV, Radio and Press as well as literature, branding, web, digital, POS and internal communications, giving you a variety of touch points to work across.
You will be a passionate Middleweight Graphic Designer with a strong creative eye and desire to develop and nurture your conceptual skills. You will enjoy collaborating on big ideas and have some understanding as to how they translate as media neutral concepts across multiple channels. It doesn't matter whether you have worked agency side or in-house, as long as you have a varied portfolio to wow us with!
Specific skills are:
- Graphic, design, marketing or related discipline
- Competent in Adobe CS, specifically with mock-ups, web design and multimedia presentation
- 4+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- An impressive conceptual outlook and ability to produce original ideas
- High-level creative thinking and the confidence to use it
- Multiple disciplines embracing the various roles required throughout a project
- Strong experience in relevant fields
- The confidence to share and present ideas internally and externally
- Motivation and the desire to execute every job to the highest standard
- The ability to deliver concepts, creatives and campaigns that generate results
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
If you are a great communicator, passionate about creativity, and want to immerse yourself in one brand, please send your CV asap!
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design