My client is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their new office in High Wycombe.
You will work as part of a fast paced creative team to design new bags and accessories for both licensed and own brand ranges based for many high street retailers.
- To design product and packaging artwork for licensed bags and accessories based on latest styles and trend direction.
- Meeting clients or buying & sales teams to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Interpreting a briefs and developing a concept to suit the purpose
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Producing work following detailed Brand Guidelines
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to re-define a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Producing accurate work of a high-quality
- Follow safe working practice guidelines and to keep own area of work clean and tidy.
- Carry out any other duties as required.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience needed
- A high level of knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop and Illustrator
- An eagerness to learn and a hunger for great, eye catching design.
- Knowledge of textiles manufacturing/patterns/materials
- A thorough development process
- Strong computer illustration skills for developing new ranges
Ideal Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years industry experience
- Have the ability to follow brand guidelines closely and think outside of the box where necessary.
- Experience of designing bag/accessories
- Be enthusiastic, dynamic, reliable, creative and have a strong work ethic.
- Be able to multi task in a fast paced environment and have an exceptional eye for detail
Only relevant candidates will be contacted
- Graphic Design