Our client, a leading high-profile construction company, has a brilliant opportunity for a Bid Coordinator / Tender Administrator to join their busy team on a temporary contract. The Bid Coordinator / Tender Administrator's main duties are to format, layout and design bid / proposal / tender documents that will win projects for the company.
The ideal candidate will have strong Adobe InDesign skills; will be proactive, positive and confident communicating at all levels. A strong attention to detail and error free delivery is a must in achieving a successful bid / proposal / tender submission.
Bid Coordinator / Tender Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Using Adobe InDesign to format large bid / tender / proposal documents
- Working with written content, graphics and brand guidelines to meet the client specifications
- Create impactful, well designed bid / tender / proposal documentation ready for submission
- Create additional supporting content for the bid / tender / proposal to ensure a successful bid eg. printed models / video / large-format printing
- Support bid / tender / proposal submissions with relevant photography and supporting graphical / infographic tools
- Efficient completion of XX formatting within set timelines, keeping in mind the overall submission deadline
- Produce and design presentation slides for post-tender presentations
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships
Bid Coordinator / Tender Administrator Key Skills:
- Strong experience in Adobe InDesign
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Working as part of a team and individually
- Ability to work within set deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous experience within print / graphic design based roles
- Educated to degree standard in a relevant discipline
If you possess the relevant skills and experience for this exciting opportunity, please apply with your CV today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities