Graphic Designer - Salford
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a graphic Designer / Marketing Executive to be based in our client’s offices in Salford. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading UK Waste Management Company which specialises in helping householders and organisations nationwide by offering a complete variety of services ranging from waste collection through to treatment, recovery and disposal of countless waste streams. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Graphic Designer / Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing Manager, taking ownership of all aspects of the companies Design Work and the opportunity to develop Marketing skills such as Social Media, Content and Website. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- Ambitious, looking to catapult into a career in Marketing.
- InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Ability to manage schedule, complete admin and manage deadlines.
- Interested in and willing to learn additional aspects of Marketing for example content creation, social media and websites.
- Ideally a Design related degree or Higher Education Qualification.
- Competitive salary of up 23k (Dependant on experience).
- Company bonus.
- Pension scheme 4.5% contributory (1% standard).
- Company healthcare plan.
- 30 days holiday (Including Bank Holiday’s).
- Car Parking on Site.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'