Graphic Designer required for a short term assignment in Glasgow, the assignment will be from mid January through to 2nd March and will require working 3 days per week. You will be working in-house and closely with the marketing team to design creative campaigns. This role combines digital work and design for print.
- Designing marketing pieces for print using Adobe Creative Cloud, checking proofs and producing print ready PDF's
- Liaising with marketing and third parties
- Researching, sourcing and storing images for marketing purposes and ad-hoc requests
- Strengthening and maintaining the company brand
- Designing and updating the online website and intranet with current marketing campaigns, microsites, banners, landing pages, emails, newsletters, following the brand guidelines
- Designing, proofing and creating complete html files in Dreamweaver for marketing email blasts
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CC (mainly Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
- A strong passion for graphic design and interest in keeping up to date with the latest trends in the industry
- Experience working with email sender platforms e.g. Mailchimp and an understanding of responsive email design
- Ability to work within HTML changing images and HTML text, and CSS within an HTML document
- Ability to follow a brief, contribute creative ideas to a brief
- Ability to work to strict/tight deadlines under pressure
- Experience of using Word and Excel
- Experience with FTP
- Understanding of digital marketing
Competitive rates of pay. Please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.