Graphic Designer (Packaging)
Rocking Zebra recruitment is recruiting for a Graphic Designer to work within a highly successful, leading cosmetics manufacturer that supplies beauty products to a vast market. You will be joining a team of 5 and be responsible for all concept and typography for packing designs.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic Designer that has either worked within a creative department for 1-2 years or has just completed their design degree. It is a fast paced and fun environment where you will have the opportunity to develop your passion for design.
- Creating conceptual design mood boards and illustrator, visuals of new products/gift ranges for high profile clients
- Designing seasonal packaging, print and pattern design and packaging constructions
- Designing packaging from a licensor/brand style guideline
- Making mock ups of packs to a high standard (full training will be given)
- A degree or similar qualification in design
- Full working knowledge of the adobe suite to include Illustrator and Photoshop
- Creative problem solving - understanding of branding and brand guidelines
- A keen eye foe detail and basic knowledge of typography
- Time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- A keen interest in packaging design and passion for the beauty industry
We want someone who can bring fresh and creative edge to the team. We love packaging and want to love it too!!!
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job