Marketing Executive / Graphic Designer
Our client based in Rainham, Essex is looking for a Marketing Executive/Graphic Designer to join their team. You will need to have experience of InDesign and PhotoShop along with a minimum of 2 years in design or a marketing role within design. This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in both the Graphic Design and Marketing for this long established organisation.
The Marketing Executive / Graphic Designer Role;-
Working as part of a busy marketing team and with another experienced designer, you will be using Indesign to create and refresh marketing materials used in the promotion of the company's products to its target markets. This includes catalogues, eshots, websites, fliers, posters, etc. A wider marketing experience will help you support the Head of Marketing on other projects as required.
Requirements for the Marketing Executive / Graphic Designer role:-
* Creative individual who thinks outside the box
* Design experience and exposure of the wider marketing role
* Comfortable working as part of a team or individually
* A willingness to learn and flexible approach to your work
* Positive outlook, prepared to accept constructive feedback to achieve results
* An eye for detail, can do attitude and able to work to deadlines
* Starter finisher who is able to work on quick turnaround projects as well as those of a longer duration
2+ years in a marketing role with design
Ability to create copy and artwork
Excellent grammar, sentence construction and punctuation
Experience of working in a fast-paced environment is desirable
Quark experience would be beneficial
Hours and benefits for the Marketing Executive / Graphic Designer role:-
8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
20 days holiday plus bank holidays and company shuts down over Christmas
On-site parking facilities
If you want to be part of the exciting future that this company has planned then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role, send in your CV via this website or contact Kelly Parrish
at Select in Chelmsford for more info on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"