Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer with experiece using Illustrator to work wihtin a busy Marketing Department for this world class manufacuring business, you will be working alongside Marketing Executive and Manager and liaising daily with the Sales teams and new product teams to work on innovative campaigns and reviewing existing media
This client uses digital and traditonal marketing routes to market so you must be able to seamlessly work accorss a range of skills and offer ideas about new projects. This is a really excellent opportunity to work with an established brand with international representation in a role where you can really bring your ideas and really excel as part of a busy, dynamic team.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The role will primarily include to work as part of the marketing team to design marketing material for online and print.
You will also work alongside colleagues to assist with design of campaigns for social media, PPC ads, product videos and email marketing campaigns.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Good experience with Adobe Creative suite particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Create visual assets that engage customers
• Design and produce digital marketing materials
• Degree qualified in business and/or graphic design with a bias for marketing or similar
• Minimum one year experience in a similar B2B role.
• Experience Working for a manufacturing business
• Previous experience in working in a technical products environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of SEO, UX, CMS and social media ( would be a benefit)
• Competent in using Adobe creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to manage your own projects and events
• Office (Word, Excel, Acrobat, PowerPoint)
Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar CRM system
• 2nd language beneficial but not essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'