Graphic Designer (In House) Permanent - London
£40k + Benefits
My Client is an established and successful Financial Services company who provide a range of Consumer Credit products to customers. Due to significant growth they are looking to appoint an In House Graphic Designer to work as part of the Marketing team.
Working as part of the Marketing department you will be an integral member of the team, supporting the development of the print and digital marketing communications in the UK and a broad spectrum of work for global projects.
- To look after and implement the brand, in accordance with the guidelines, across different mediums and disciplines throughout the business
- Undertaking projects from concept, design development and production.
- Design for print (annual reports, brochures, retail advertisements, and marketing literature), exhibition stands and promotions, OOH display. Business development PowerPoint presentations. Creation of infographics, maps and graphs.
- Design for digital - advertisements and content for social media
- Web Design -UX and UI work for the continuous improved of the company website and client portal. Involves Implementation, development and maintenance in collaboration with the our Technical and Marketing teams.
Experience and skills
- A designer with at least 3 to 5 years design experience either in house or agency
- Possessing a passion and understanding of branding and design principles
- Experience in branding, where you can develop existing and new products and develop the branding etc.
- Experience of working across both print and digital design.
- Some appreciation/experience of UX design
- Experience working in a company making online sales, preferably in the finance industry, with a particular focus on optimising conversions and the customer journey.
- Creative flair, originality, and a keen eye for design and layout
- Excellent creative and conceptual design skills
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional typographic skills
- Good organisational skills, ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure
- Fully competent in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat pro and/or Sketch.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- An understanding of HTML coding
- Experience of working with CMS platforms and WordPress
If interested, please apply without delay.
- Design Development
- Marketing Communications
- Graphic Designers