Graphic Designer - Hertford / London - MATERNITY COVER
Bonner McHardy ltd are a full-service creative agency with a broad range of capabilities, focused on brand development and design. We are looking for an enthusiastic, mid-weight Graphic Designer to join our team on a Maternity cover basis.
THIS IS A 12 MONTH MATERNITY CONTRACT ROLE WITH A START DATE OF MID-MAY 2018
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a client facing role in a fast-paced environment and will be split between our Hertford office and working autonomously on site in London (Marylebone) with one of our biggest clients.
We are looking for a versatile designer who can work as part of our team on an array of projects from reports, publications, presentations (PowerPoint), infographics and some HTML (though not essential). As a member of the studio, you will work with the team on a variety of different projects and clients, and therefore a multi-disciplinary background is desirable. You must be able to translate data and briefs provided by clients, work to tight deadlines, be able to create print-ready artwork.
The ideal candidate will have past experience in corporate document creation and branding, with a strong creative flair and good attention to detail.
You must be professional and well organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines within a relaxed, but fast-paced environment.
- Be a brand guardian and point of contact for design in digital and print media
- Producing creative design solutions with the guidance of the design team
- Overseeing projects from the initial brief to final artwork
- Typesetting documents to existing brand guidelines and templates
- Producing infographics and visualising complex data
- Liaising directly with our clients and suppliers where appropriate
- A strong and confident knowledge of Adobe CC - including (but not limited to) Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop - is essential
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including MS Powerpoint, MS Word and MS Excel
- Experience in design for both print and digital media
- Be able to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
- Strong creative background with a flair for good design and the ability to understand and develop company brands
- Basic/intermediate knowledge of HTML is an advantage but not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"