Graphic Designer - Exciting Influencer Platform!
I am currently recruiting a Graphic Designer role for a fast growing influencer platform. They are looking for a switched-on individual who is keen to work in a high growth business. They have recently secured a large amount of funding and are keen to expand the team as quickly as possible. The successful candidate will need to have previous graphic designer experience across the Adobe suite and be comfortable working independently.
- Able to showcase graphic designs. This includes product promotional, advertising and marketing material, etc.
- Able to produce images for advertising and social media.
- Conceptualize and create graphic images that are optimized for social media channels and marketing needs including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and websites.
- Working closely with marketing and product and organize and manage a content calendar.
- Maintain our brand position & voice in every execution, adhering to global brand guidelines & ensuring consistency across all channels
- Ensure that all graphics are sized properly for each platform and is styled according to the company brand guidelines.
- Hit deadlines on design and video projects so everything streamlines successfully.
- Experienced with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Creative energy, confidence, self-motivation
- Eager to take on new challenges, introduce and implement new approaches and ideas, grow, test and learn
- Fast in design and very detail and technical oriented
- Must provide graphic design portfolio to be considered
- Adobe Photoshop
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Illustrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'