Graphic Designer - Design Studio
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary range: Highly competitive
Our client is delighted to offer an amazing opportunity to be part of the busy Design Studio team.
They are looking for an exceptionally creative and dedicated Graphic Designer to produce high quality, creative and on brand graphic design materials to continue their stratospheric rise as a leader of innovation and disruption in the drinks industry. You'll be challenged, in demand, and you'll be a valuable member of a busy team.
Based in Tunbridge Wells, this is a hugely exciting chance to be part of a growing business which defies convention.
Responsibilities of the Graphic Designer:
- Create high quality graphic design work to deliver creative, on brief and on brand marketing materials
- Produce work to a consistently high level and have the ability to constantly strive for beauty and think creatively about briefs
- Take responsibility for editing and updating existing materials (web banners, social media images, advertisements, brochures, sell sheets, web tiles etc) using the Adobe Suite
- Interpret design briefs from multiple stakeholders and execute following established brand guidelines to uphold brand style
- Communicate and manage expectations of internal clients and keep stakeholders updated with progress
- Manage your own workload and prioritise tasks in an efficient manner according to deadlines and business priorities
- Maintain the high standards expected in demanding circumstances, ensuring that you carry out a highly effective quality control process of your own work
- Respond to stakeholder feedback with a positive view, with the bigger picture and campaign objectives in mind
- Select appropriate images for promotional materials
- Implement and keep up to date an organised and rigid filing of designs and concepts to produce a comprehensive, central asset library
- Carry out digital manipulation of images as needed
Requirements of the Graphic Designer
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing beautifully designed and crafted graphic design projects across print and digital
- Solid graphic design experience in an organisation, managing and delivering high quality design work for projects with multiple stakeholders, and to tight deadlines
- Experience of designing Graphic and Digital projects from initial brief and concept through to polished consumer/customer ready completion
- Understanding of the drinks industry and how to graphically communicate with both trade and consumers
- Ability to pose questions, work proactively and make suggestions during the design process, and able to justify design choices with reasoning
- Able to design across various collateral for B2B/B2C, across print and digital
- Confident and competent using the Adobe Suite - Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects would be useful but not essential
- Excellent grasp of both written and spoken English
Why work for them as the Graphic Designer?
Well, other than all the usual stuff that any normal company should give like you a workplace pension and a cycle2work scheme, etc... They’ve got:
- Free food
- Endless fancy coffee (George Clooney endorsed)
- A relaxed working environment
- Flexible working
- Working with the most intuitive, fun, and hardworking people you'll ever likely to meet and speak to.
Oh! And you get to buy booze at cost price. Just in case that makes a difference.
This is a hugely exciting chance to be part of a growing drinks business which defies convention and was recently named in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not heard from them within four weeks then please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you feel that you meet the criteria to be their new Design Studio Graphic Designer, please apply now!