Having started in 2001 specialising in gadgets and gifts that people actually want to receive - they have quickly become one of the UK's fastest-growing retail groups with more than 60 stores across the country and twice been featured in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 League Table.This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £22k - £25k depending on experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
The focus will be on creative adaptation, implementation and artworking, translating existing designs into various sizes and formats as well as creating conceptual designs and style guides for new projects and packaging.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the retail and wholesale teams and will span everything within the retail space from packaging for our own range of products to instore graphics, POS, printed material for window displays, website graphics and our wholesale catalogue.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Artworking of packaging, POS, brochures, banners, websites, reports and presentations for a range of clients
- Assist with catalogue versioning, email and web artwork and proofing
- Assist in the artworking of printed literature, adverts and digital content
- Retouching and visualising
- Work with the account management team to assist with the artworking for key pitch presentations
- Merge artwork into eShots for database marketing
- Updating the online archiving and asset management of all artwork.
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Diverse portfolio which demonstrates proficiency in the artworking of pacakaging, POS, banners, brochures, concept mock-ups, presentations and posters
- 1-2 years of experience within the creative industry, preferably in an artworker role
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- A strong desire to learn and progress within the sector
- Previous creative agency experience is desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Although not essential, a degree in a related discipline would be highly preferable
- Experience in producing finished artwork for print and web, whilst working within branding or campaign guidelines
- Fantastic offices in leafy Surrey
- Excellent salary and career advancement opportunities
- Chance to work within a successful, fast-growing business
- 30% discount on all products