Graphic Designer - Coventry
You will be a passionate graphic designer working closely with our Creative Director to develop and deliver marketing communication projects for our diverse range of clients
• Working with the creative & artwork team to design a range of projects
• Understand client requirements and objectives
• Working closely with the Creative Director / Account Handlers to deliver concepts and then artworking them to production stage
• Ability to deliver branding, digital and conventional graphics
• Working up creative briefs as well as art working
• Working with our external partners to interpret campaigns, working across various projects
• Liaising with our print partners
• Working with our web design team on web projects
• Bring new ideas to the table, out the box thinking
• 3+ years design experience, gained in house or at an agency level
• Educated to HND/degree level in a related subject. Good English knowledge
• Mac/IT literate, proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Knowledge of MS Office suite
• An understanding of artwork and print set up processes
• Technical knowledge of both Apple Macs/PC will be useful
• A passion for design with an interest in all things creative.
• Enthusiastic and reliable team player with a positive, can-do, will do attitude
• Creative thinker, forward thinking with common sense
• The ability to keep calm while working under pressure
• Able to work to tight deadlines, with the ability to turn a project around quickly while delivering to highest possible standards
• Good interpersonal skills that can be applied to colleagues and external parties alike
• Good communication skills, ability to listen
The agency is based in Coventry City Centre, so you must be based within an acceptable commuting distance.
Salary £25k- £30k + Bonuses + Pension
Due to occasional client visits a full driving licence will be beneficial.
£25k- £30k + Bonuses + Pension
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Creative Agency
"Office Assistant jobs in London"